October 14, 2008

~WICKED~ Good Stuff

What a great preppy halloween swap! I had a fabulous partner, many thanks to Preppy Little Dress for all of my fabulous goodies! Check them out...

Here they are all wrapped and looking oh so cute! I don't want to open them but the suspense is killing me!!

Darling candle sticks! Light up pumpkins! Preppy organization! Starbucks gift card! Halloween towels! Preppy tea and candy! Scary Snickerdoodles! Does it get any better?

...and that wasn't all! Look at the surprise I found waiting for me on the bottom.. . oh how we love the preppy-ness!!

Cheers to a successful swap! Thank you Pink Clutch for a hosting such a wonderfully wicked swap!!

2 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

yey, glad ot hear you liked everything! enjoy!!

Jill said...

Cute stuff. I love swaps.