January 24, 2009

Flamingos wanted ASAP

My roomate and I decided to give our bathroon a little makeover and what we finally decided on was... FLAMINGOS!! How fun right? So this is where you come in. I peruuuuuused the internet a tad and couldn't find very much and thought you girls would be the perfect ones to ask. Now... I'm looking for the preppy flamingo not the tacky flamingo (I hope all of us know the differene). The main thing I'm looking for right now is the fabric shower curtain. I like them better than the vinyl. I hope to show a before and after shot of our bathroom when it is complete. Moving into the apartment, J (roomate) had the bathroom Zebra. EEK! I'm not a big fan so I'm glad we came to a compromise. So I hope to hear from you girls about any suggestions you may have!!



4 comments:

Kim said...

Ahhhh we have a store here in Ohio called the Pink Flamingo, it would be perfect for you. It is actually a bead store but has cute flamingo stuff too. Unfortunately they don't have a website though. I hope you find cute stuff! I like the theme!!

Kate said...

Check out Target. I saw a bunch of Flamingo items in the bath/home sections today

Rachel said...

Definately Target!! Post pics when your done...can't wait to see.

Lori said...

Love flamingos! I want to see pics of the finished product as well.