January 8, 2009

Holy Moses I'm Back

Hello my friends! Well here I am... I have had a certifiably crazy month. I have moved to a fabulous apartment and have the greatest roomate ever. I had a wonderful Christmas (can't wait to let you know what I received!). Broke up with my boyfriend, got back together with my boyfriend, broke up with my boyfriend AND now we are back together. Yeaaahhhh.... Christmas could have been a little better, but here's to a new year! I also am training a new person at work to take my position over and I will be starting a new one next week. I'll be working directly with the doctors now... very exciting. Hmmmmmm, let's see what else....... I have alot of catching up to do on everyones blogs! I haven't read one. I am certainly glad to be back in the swing of things. Thanks for all your comments on my where abouts. I appreciate the thought of a search party being sent for me!! I was definately in a rut, but now Maya Papaya is back for some blogging goodness!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Welcome Back!!! Can't wait to see what you've been up to.

AJLinBoston said...

Welcome back to blogging!

Gwen said...

Welcome back!!! I can't remember if I left you a comment or not but i was sure wondering where you had gone.:) Glad things are looking better for you now. We missed you!!!