August 23, 2008

Hooray for Saturday

Well I have a full day! This afternoon is all about Vineyard Vogue! I have a one or two crafting ideas up my sleeve that I would like to get done for our Preppy Fall Swap. (The upcoming week is super crazy. .. IE: school is starting, dance classes are starting and work is absolutely INSANE... breathe...) Crafting is therapeutic, or may its the wine that goes with it? hmmm Anywho. Then Mr. New shoes (and by Mr. I mean boyfriend who will hopefully be Mr. almost fiance within a few months- keep your fingers crossed girls) are going to Kyoto a Japanese restaurant in the area with some couples. Very excited for the yummy food but not that exciting for the chef to throw white sticky rice at me that I never catch in my mouth however end up picking out of my hair! I'm sure that I will have some entertaining pics to post. Enjoy your Saturday!!

2 comments:

The Golden Years said...

Oooooh how exciting! I can't wait to see what you put together! I've got a few of your things ready too and I can't wait to send them all your way!

Jill said...

I love crafting too and a glass (or two) of wine is always nice! Do you think you'll post any of your crafting projects on your blog? I'm always looking for some new ideas!