August 30, 2008

Cupcakes and Watermelons and Quilts... OH MY!

Another fabulous sale shopping day for moi! Take a look at these buys:

First stop... Christmas Tree Shops for this adorable beach quilt by Vineyard Haven. Madras and all things summer, I'm in love. Reg $39.99 on sale for $19.98 and its Ginormous!! Her are are few pics from the quilt...





Second stop... TJ's, here I found the the cutest cupcake ceramic jars. When I saw these I was AGAIN doing the running man in my head. I definitely need to get back up there and swipe up a few more for Xmas gifts. What was I thinking not getting others for only $12.99!!




Last stop... Marshall's, Now what is pink and green and cute all over? Watermelons! I found these great Ramekins from Chantal and how cute! When I first saw them wasn't so sure of their purpose but starting reading and they are fabulous. They can be used in the oven, microwave, freezer and are dishwasher safe. I am definitely making cupcakes in these. Retail Price $15.00 sale price $5.50.




Not too bad huh? What do you think?

1 comment:

Kate said...

Great finds! I especially love the cupcake jars :)