November 19, 2008

Want, Want, Want

So I am starting to notice an obsession to Lands End.  Their winter line is fabulous and it's moderately priced so I can still buy one for me while I am xmas shopping! And did anyone see the tartan plaid gift card? Wouldn't you just love to find that in your monogrammed stocking?! Here's what I have my eye on....

FABULOUS plaid flannel pajamas $22.50



 FABULOUS argyle fleece pullover $25.50


FABULOUS patent totes $79.50



and finally...  I'd like to get this for the boyfriend (who is still stupid by the way) 
Mens sherpa fleece pullover $39.50

7 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

love the plaid pants, makes ya want to make a cup of hot chocolate and sit in front of the fire with your hubby/boyfriend!

Gwen said...

I love the argyle fleece!!! Men are stupid most of the time. Mine's in the dog house tonight too!!!

Unknown said...

So funny - I was thinking of doing this same post! I am really loving their winter stuff! And you are so right - the prices are great!

Stephanie said...

I just ordered that argyle pullover today! I will let you know how it is.

Stephanie said...

I just ordered that argyle pullover today! I will let you know how it is.

AJLinBoston said...

Those plaid pj's look so comfy!

Coco said...

I have to have the argyle fleece! I have to.
Stop posting this stuff, I already bought the patent loafers two seconds after you posted about them.